Saturday, November 23, 2013

Day Twenty One

Project Joy Day Twenty One

Another recent Facebook trend - a lot of people are posting random facts about themselves that others may not know - a type of game. I haven't yet jumped on the band wagon, but I find the lists interesting to read. This got me thinking... what would I post on my list if I made one? What is a random fact no one knows? While mentally making a list, I had a bit of a revelation. I, at the age of twenty eight, am finally comfortable in my own skin. I know myself, I know my decisions, and I am comfortable with it. Who cares what other people may say or think about my life. Who cares that I am heavier than I was in high school. I know me, and I am happy with where I am and who I am. What a huge cry from the insecurity I once felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment