Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Day Nineteen

Project Joy Day Nineteen

Meh... I have no excuses... Yesterday I was thankful for finding inspiration in others. I had one of those moments when you look at someone and think, "Wow. Why can't I be more like them? I need to work on that." In this case, the thing I was inspired by was someone standing up for themselves and standing their ground. I tend to shrink away from conflict or back down when I am challenged (unless I'm really pissed off), which is a quality in myself that I don't like. I have always admired those people who know their worth and do not stand for less. I feel like too often I accept less than what I know I'm worth, or I put up with crap I don't need to put up with simply because I am afraid to speak up. I am hoping my "inspiration" can maybe give me a bit of a boost...

No comments:

Post a Comment