Monday, November 11, 2013

Day Eleven

Project Joy Day Eleven 

Another obvious one, but today I am grateful for veterans. Many men and women serve our country selflessly, and it is because of their sacrifices that we are able to enjoy the freedoms we have. It is not just the soldiers, airmen, and seamen who serve, but their families who support those serving and make sacrifices as well - their sacrifices are probably some of the greatest. So many people who work to provide our freedom - not just those currently serving, but those who served in the past, and those who will serve in the future. We should be grateful, proud, and thankful for those people who provide for our freedom and safety. I am so grateful for the journey the military has taken me on. I have been provided with some amazing opportunities because of where we live. I am thankful for Josh to have a job which provides for us.
Land of the free because of the brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment