Saturday, November 16, 2013

Day Sixteen

Project Joy Day Sixteen

Today, I am grateful for the option of not following peoples' crap. Let me explain. I am a Facebook and Pinterest junkie. Great distractions and time suckers. On both of these sights I have quite a few friends, so I see a variety of posts. It is awesome to be able to decide that I don't want to see or be a part of someone's crap. To stop having someone flood my Facebook with negativity, judgemental BS, or being a whiney complainer (now there is some good English) is such a relief. When I am trying to be positive and have good feeling about life, the last thing I need is someone raining on my parade. Now everyone has tough times, and I understand that. But there are those people who always have to be unhappy or complaining about something (you know the kind of people I'm talking about). Yeah, I just don't have time for that. Or for people who are fake, which Facebook is full of. In the last few months it has been relieving to be able to remove that junk from my sight. And with Pinterst... I just love being able to see only what I want to see. Share recipes? Yes, please! Planning a birthday party for a four year old? Pass, don't want to hear about it. Religious homeschool curriculums? Not interesting to me. I love the control I have and the relief this control has brought me.

No comments:

Post a Comment