Saturday, November 16, 2013

Day Fifteen

Project Joy Day Fifteen

Yesterday was an awful day at work. One of those days where you feel about an inch tall. When I got home I knew I needed to write my grateful blog post, and it probably would have helped me feel better and get over the day. I didn't want to. But. This morning, I am thankful for second chances. I woke up knowing that yesterday was done, today was new, and I get to try again. Seriously, how miraculous are second chances? Every single day we wake up with a clean slate to start over. To try harder. Work more. Do better. Whatever happened before is in the past and cannot be changed, so now you get another shot at it. Every. Single. Day. Not just one second chance, but multiple, infinite second chances. I'm feeling better already.

No comments:

Post a Comment