Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Beans Have Spilled

So I had said before I hoped my mom spilled the beans about who my "guest" was in November. It wasn't her who cracked, it was the guest herself! Most of my family members read my blog (pretty sure they are the only ones who do - ha ha!), which was the point of my last post. I was attempting to "communicate" with my "guest" while still letting them maintain their surprise. After learning my guest was a female (not my brother), I went back to thinking it was going to be one of my aunts. I posted a link to my blog on my cousin Noelle's Facebook page, thinking she would communicate with "the guest." It turns out... Noelle is the guest. She told me so herself. I had thought of her, but then kind of ruled the idea out for a few different reasons. I am surprised (as I said I would be!) and now even more excited for her and my mom to get here. And more excited to plan... especially because Noelle's birthday will be while she is over in Europe! What a fun way to celebrate! I am so glad the beans have spilled and we can all start planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment