Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Two Years!

I should have written this post last week... but as I said, I'm working a lot. When I get home I eat dinner, shower, and then head to be like an old lady around 8 pm. I'm not exaggerating. I keep trying to put this off, so I'm fighting through my fatigue. My apologies for any spelling or grammatical errors. Well, any more errors than usual.

June 20th - now in Germany a whole two years! Last year I did a little recap of our travel. It was fun to look back on. So here is all we've done since last June:
Clervaux, Luxembourg
Bastone, Belgium
Nuremburg, Germany
Brugge, Belgium
Garmish, Germany
Munich - Oktoberfest!
Brussels, Belgium
Paris (without Josh)
Christmas markets in Cochem, Trier, Koln, and Bernkastle
Baden baden, Germany
Cochem Castle
Keukenhof, Netherlands
Wurzburg, Germany (without Josh for my dental conference)
Wine tasting in Bernkastle
Normandy
Lucerne, Switzerland
Reims, France
Breendock, Belgium

So... still a respectable travel year. More that I wish we had done/seen. There were a few months (when I was looking back at my blog) where we didn't do much. Josh had kidney stones last June, which shot traveling in the foot. He was gone for all of August and part of September for training. Then from January until I got back from the states in April we were simply busy preparing to move, moving, unpacking. SO. Maybe not as many big trips as I had hoped for. But, still some good trips. Here's to another upcoming year! May we have more adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment