Saturday, June 1, 2013

My New Ride

One of the first things I noticed about Germans is they ride their bikes everywhere. You will see them riding from one village to another to go to the grocery store. The idea of this ha appealed to me. I have a bike, but it is a mountain bike I've had since I was 13. Although it's in good shape and it works, I haven't ridden it much over here. Somehow it doesn't appeal to me. What I wanted was a basic, bare bones, plain bike. No gears, big ol' granny seat, and a basket. That is the bike I have been dreaming of. More than one person has giggled at my idea/vision of my bike. But I have stood by my dream.

I worked today (working on a Saturday is always lame), and Josh rode along with me to do some maintenance on my car while I was working. When we got home he asked me to help him put some things away in the garage, which isn't typical of him. I went into the garage to discover this beauty waiting for me.


I know you're jealous.It's how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment