Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sickies

Following along with the (seemingly typical) German summer... at the Lehman house, when it rains it pours.

We both are currently having a miserable summer sinus cold. Josh passed it to me, so I am blaming him. It is a bit miserable. I have had a chronic sinus headache for the past two days. Ugh.

Yesterday I went to the doctor to have a mole removed. This normally wouldn't be a big deal, but the mole was big enough that they actually had to cut it out. So at the moment I've got 11 stitches in my ribs. And... it doesn't feel great. Double Ugh.

Josh's kidney stone never passed on its own, so we were back at the hospital this morning (a planned appointment this time instead of the ER) for him to have the stone "blasted" to break it apart so it can pass. He'll have to spend the night in the hospital and will hopefully be able to come home Friday or Saturday.

We are just one big bundle of health and fun. Wish I had something more fun to post... here's to the road of recovery and getting back to traveling!

No comments:

Post a Comment