Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Numbers

Our guest total for Thanksgiving (including my mom, cousin, Josh, and I) is up to 15 adults.
This is what happens when you tell many people "I want everyone to have a place to go, invite whomever.."
I honestly don't mind. I really mean that. I want everyone to have a place to go on the holidays. It doesn't matter if we are strangers.
Luckily, we had planned ahead and even with 15 people I'm thinking we will have too much food. At the moment, I am up early to do prep work. It's only 6:45 AM and I have made three pies. That being said, just a few numbers. For Thanksgiving we will have:
6 smoked turkey breasts
2 fried turkeys
1 ham
3 pecan pies
2 pumpkin pies
1 apple pie
1 cheesecake

That just covers the meat and the dessert. This doesn't go into the side dishes. Oh goodness. What have we gotten ourselves into?

No comments:

Post a Comment