Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Three Years in Germany!

This post is over a month late as I arrived in Germany June 21st. Whoops. When I find I am not posting anything on my blog it is either because I am busy doing other things - which has been the case. But, this is  a post I should not have put off as it is so much fun to write. I love looking back and reflecting on the past year and reviewing the trips we have made.

This past year I finally put my foot down and demanded we take the cruise I had been wanting to take since we got here - the cruise I made Josh promise we could take as a honeymoon. I think we can all agree we have taken a good fifty honeymoons in our time here, but I was finally ready/wanting to take cruise and see what it was all about. It turns out we love cruising and have found it to be another great way to sight-see. Who would have known?

In the past year, since last June, our travel has included:
Stockholm, Sweden (me without Josh)
Stuttgart Oktoberfest
Greek Island Cruise - From Venice, Italy with stops in Split, Croatia, Corfu, Crete, Mykonos, Santorini, Athens, and Olympia Greece
My parents trip to visit over Thanksgiving with a loop to - Berlin, Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Dresden, and Garmish
Disneyland Paris
Innsbruck, Austria
Fussen, Germany
Canary Island Cruise - from Barcelona, Spain with stops in Casablanca, Morocco, Lanzarote, Canary Islands, Maderia, Portugal, and Malaga, Spain
Strasbourg, France
Colmar, France
Route de Vin, France
Eisenach, Germany
Wartburg Castle, Germany
Heidelberg, Germany
Rhein in Flames - Bonn
Feldkirch, Austria
Liechtenstein
Aerosmith concert in Dortmund

I think that is pretty impressive for one year. When I look back at 2013 my blog posts were a bit sparse at times (as they are in 2014 - oops!), and I know it was during times I was busy with school or work. I am glad I have my blog to help me remember all the things we have done! Here is to another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment